Cartiere Cariolaro S.p.A, aware to utilize not quickly renewable natural resources, such as natural fibres, energy and water, the management is convinced of the need to reconcile industrial development and environmental care.
Therefore, in addition to the respect for the law and present rules concerning the environment, an Environmental System has been introduced, according to UNI ENI ISO 14001 and the commitment to:
- Continuously maintain and improve the Environmental Management System and pursue the commitment to prevent pollution at every level;
- Consider each environmental aspect at the planning stage of new projects, processes, products and services to rationalize the use of natural resources;
- Involve and sensitize the management together with the staff to increase their sense of responsibility, participation and environmental promotion;
- Use the best available technology of invironmental protection to contain, prevent and reduce the negative effects of its own emissions, compatibly with the management economy;
- Optimize and contain raw materials employment and water, energy and chemical requirements;
- Accept a transparent and co-operative attitude with Authorities, Regulatory Commissions and Local Councils.